Pure, natural, luxurious lipstick handmade by Robin
Hula Girl Pink
Don't just watch the Hawaiian Luau - be a Hula Girl for the night!
Paradise Pink Lipstick
You have found paradise on the shores of Maui so take some with you for wherever life may take you next!
Pink Passion Lipstick
Maui has a way of rekindling our passion for life, love and happiness!
Dawn Patrol Lipstick
Wake up early to witness Maui's breathtakingly beautiful sunrise and catch some of the best waves of the day!
Warm Ginger Lipstick
Always remember the warmth, amazing fragrances and beauty of Maui!
Spice up your days and nights with a little Hawaiian Spice!
Island Girl Lipstick
Even if you are not lucky enough to be an Island Girl - you can still feel like one!
Never forget the Shimmering Sands and your dreamlike days spent on the stunning beaches of Maui!
Wrap yourself in delectable darkness and catch a glimpse of the Milky Way and its shimmering stars atop Haleakala's summit at 10,023 feet!
Never forget the caress of the beautiful Exotic Orchid leis of Maui!
If you want all of the luxurious, moisturizing benefits of Kissed By Maui's lipstick, but without the color; Kohana is for you! Kohana means nude or naked in Hawaiian and is just the thing for that casual day dreaming about Maui! So let's get Kohana!
- A remarkable substance secreted by worker honeybees located in the United States. This is pure bees wax with no filler, synthetics, debris, or foreign fragrances. It is obtained from a "Zero Waste Company" and is not tested on animals.
- Organic Castor Oil
- A natural source, expeller pressed oil from certified organic Castor beans. This oil acts as a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions and extremes and is very soothing to the skin. This organic Castor oil is obtained from a "Zero Waste Company" and is not tested on animals.
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil comes from the beans of the shrub like plant, simmondsia chinensis, which saves arid land from becoming desert and is considered to be an environmental aid when planted. This is the highest grade, certified organic, cold pressed, unrefined oil (actually a liquid plant wax) available. Jojoba Oil is wonderful for the skin because it has absorption properties that are similar to our skin's own sebum. This organic Jojoba oil is obtained from a "Zero Waste Company" and is not tested on animals.
- Organic Shea Butter
- This raw unrefined butter is derived from the vegetable fat of the Karite Tree. Shea Butter forms a breathable, water-resistant film and is the leading natural product for moisturizing. This Shea Butter is hand harvested, certified organic and is expeller pressed. It is obtained from a "Zero Waste Company" and is not tested on animals.
- Vitamin E Oil
- Natural, unrefined Vitamin E oil obtained by vacuum distillation of vegetable fats. Vitamin E is great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics and it also acts as an anti-oxidant. This Vitamin E oil is Kosher certified and is from certified GMO free soy sources. It is obtained from a "Zero Waste Company" and is not tested on animals.
- Pikake 100% Absolute Essential Oil
- This essential oil is handmade on the east coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. Pikake is the Hawaiian name for a jasmine, Jasminum sambac, which is one of about a dozen Jasminum species grown in Hawaii as ornamentals. The name is adapted from the word "peacock," because the Hawaiian Princess Kaiulani reportedly was fond of both this flower and the bird, according to Marie Neal (In Gardens of Hawaii). Pikake flowers are also used to make beautiful fragrant leis in Hawaii. This product has not been tested on animals.
- Candelilla Wax
- A natural plant wax extracted from leaves of the Candelilla plant. It is not tested on animals and has excellent water-repellent and film-forming properties.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is used for its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. USP food grade ingredients are used in the production, which yields an active phytochemical consisting of flavonoids, such as naringen, ascorbic acid, tocopherols and citric acid, which are captured during the extraction process. The concentrate contains grapefruit seed and pulp extract, USP vegetable-base glycerin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and dextrose. This product has not been tested on animals.
- Zinc Oxide
- A color pigment naturally produced from Zinc ore. It is used as a sunscreen, has anti-fungal properties, calms irritated skin and helps with acne, roscaea and redness of the skin. This product has not been tested on animals.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Titanium dioxide is a color pigment and is the naturally occurring oxide of titanium. It is soothing to the skin and is sometimes used as a sunscreen. This product has not been tested on animals.
- Iron Oxides
- Oxides are non-toxic, naturally occurring color pigments from irons such as hematite. In nature they are often combined with harmful metals such as lead, and mercury, so they have to be processed and refined before they can be used in cosmetics. The colors come in many different shades with the most common ones being yellow, red, brown, black, ultra marine blue and chromium green oxide. This product has not been tested on animals.
- Micas are non-toxic color pigments occurring naturally from the minerals muscovite and silicate. The word "mica" is derived from the Latin word mica, meaning "a crumb", and probably influenced by micare, "to glitter". This product has not been tested on animals.
- Carmine is a bright-red color pigment obtained from the aluminium salt of carminic acid, which is produced by some scale insects, such as the cochineal scale and the Polish cochineal. Carmine is used as a food dye in many different products such as juices, ice cream, yogurt, and candy, and as a dye in cosmetic products. This product has not been tested on animals; however it is derived from insects. We believe that it is a necessary alternative to FD&C and D&C artificial colorants that are made from petroleum and coal tar. Our lipstick colors that contain Carmine: Hula Girl Pink, Paradise Pink, Pink Passion and Exotic Orchid.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Kissed By Maui distributor.
Kissed By Maui, LLC is a small, locally owned Hawaiian company. Being concerned about all of the toxins and chemicals found in beauty products and other household products, the founder, Robin Kory, decided that she would make a natural lipstick that not only looked and felt beautiful, but would not cause harm to her or her family and friends. Robin then decided that she should share her lipstick with the local people of Maui and the many people who come to visit Maui every year.